Right Click disabled

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Ayurvedic Treatment for Keloids


Again, after several visits to different clinics, I did not find anything that would help reduce my son’s keloid. I felt the medicines in ayurveda are too mild to work on a keloid. Again, this is just my opinion. They are again slow and as per my search on the net, there is no proven record. 

Prev <--- Homeopathy treatment for Keloids                                                  Next --> Siddha treatment for Keloids



2 comments:

  1. Hi..
    My mother is aged around 50 years.She has a keloid on face.she has undergone all types of treatments but all in vain(cryo surgery,surgery,steroid,compression band etc).It is getting bigger and bigger day by day.As it is on face she finds it very difficult to face people and society.So i request you to kindly suggest a remedy for the same..Please .
    With Regards

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Son has gone through this pain. There is no permanent cure for keloids. Steroid injections could help reduce the size. Please consult a dermatologist before taking any treatments at home.

    ReplyDelete