Right Click disabled

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Homeopathy Treatment for Keloid


In the meantime, while was meeting different allopathic doctors, I also kept all other options open. I met a homeopathy doctor. He prescribed a combination of two medications Acid Flour and Silicea. He said that it would help in reducing the itching feeling first and then and may reduce the size of the Keloid. My son tried these medications for a few months but there was no change. I guess Homeopathy medications take time. The doctor also said that one would have to take the medication for 6 months to see if it is working in first place. There are also other restrictions like you cannot take other medications without consulting the homeopathy doctor. In all, I felt this was a slow process for my son and as there was no change in his Keloid for the time he took those medications, I decided not to go ahead with the treatment.

Prev <-- Allopathic Treatment for Keloids                                        Next --> Ayurvedic Treatment for Keloids

2 comments:

  1. . I guess Homeopathy medications take time. The doctor also said that one would have to take the medication for 6 months to see if it is working in first place
    homeopathy treatment

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, that’s very interesting information. I need to share with my friends.

    Keloid

    ReplyDelete