Right Click disabled

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Treatment for Keloids


My 27 year old son has two keloids on his chest. It was like a pimple three years ago and I initially thought it is one of those big pimples which will fade with time. I only realized when the size was growing and now it is 1inch by 1inch.
We have been to several doctors and have done extensive research on this topic and only to realize that there is no permanent cure. The keloid can fade with treatment or time but the mark would still remain. The size can definitely be reduced (if the treatment works for you).

I am going to be sharing some tips and my experience with Allopathic, Homeopathy, Siddha and Ayurveda. I did extensive research and met several doctors and I felt Steroid injections are the best. They are safe and gradualy help reduce your Keloid. This is out of my own experience. I would like to take you through my research and journey of my son's Keloid treatment. To read more, please click on the below link.

5 comments:

  1. sir, for your information, ultra sound surgery is non invasive treatment and best for keloids. wikipedia facts. we can try best through .

    ReplyDelete
  2. one of Siddha doctor told " he would cure within one year. If the fact is found to be true I ll give you his contact.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have also a kelloid which is 1 inch x1inch. Plz suggest me the teatment.

      Delete
  3. Hi, thanks for your comment. Please share the details of the doctors. If it can work, would definitely meet the doctor and try the treatment

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Please share me the doctors contact details

    ReplyDelete